I Blog For You

Friday, January 05, 2007

Surprise = Laughter

Don't you love it when something small and surprising makes you laugh out loud? That's happened twice for me in the past couple of days. Uncontrived humor gets me every time.


First, I was scanning the Inman News bulletin. Twice a day the latest real estate news appears in my inbox. Endless articles about the housing market in different areas of the country share space with advice on problems and advice on everything from dealing with appraisers to insect infestations (yuck). There's a blog, of course, and I usually scroll quickly through the most recent posts. Here's what - or who - stopped me this time: Lt. Worf. Seems a Silicon Valley real estate brokerage is doing everything they can to accommodate their clients whatever their origin. Besting every other broker around, they employ agents who speak a world of languages - including Klingon. K'plah!


And then there was the koala baby. The Tokyo Zoo introduced its baby koalas to the public on December 20. The babies are clingy and adorable, of course. But watch the brief Reuters video and you'll see a furry headlock that had me hooting. Fuzzy and funny - an unbeatable combination.

So what made you laugh today?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home