I Blog For You

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

You Can Quote Me

I'm a sucker for quotations. Always have been. I don't agree with those who say using someone else's words is lazy. I believe you should celebrate and enjoy the well-turned phrase wherever you find it.

Over the years I've had famous (and not so famous) words tacked up on the side of file cabinets and bulletin boards where I can see them with a turn of my head. Right now on the bulletin board is "Well behaved women rarely make history" by Laurel Thatcher Ulrich. And over there under a magnet on the supply cabinet is Richard Bach's "You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it true. You may have to work for it, however."

So you can imagine my delight when I discovered a blog devoted to quotes. I've barely scratched the surface, but have already added it to my daily read list. So when you need a few well chosen words, go to http://quotes.wordpress.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home