I Blog For You

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Words Fail Me (Almost)

Where can you go to learn about hi-jinks in Hungary, a polluted pelican, or a concerted assault on teen partying by means of Barry Manilow and Doris Day music? All you need is this link: http://blog.washingtonpost.com/offbeat/.

That last part – “OFF/beat” – tells you just about all you need to know. Reporter Emil Steiner says, “Funny news is everyone’s guilty pleasure, and so the goal of “OFF/beat” is to create a shared repository for anyone who wants a quick laugh at work or a memorable story for happy hour.” Any paraphrasing would not do this blog justice - go see for your self.

Sure, I check the Post headlines, but since I discovered OFF/beat a few days ago, this blog is on my daily read list.

1 Comments:

  • Peg,
    I'm so glad you enjoyed the blog. Always happy to add essential levity into people's days... did that sound too much like a Ms. America contestant? Well, you know what I mean.

    Happy Blogging,
    Emil

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home